He Has Spared Me "Jesus Christ"

Today, I want to speak to you concerning the divine patience of the Lord Jesus Christ. We all know of the goodness of the God Almighty. But, how many of us really take the time to truly listen to all the wrongs given in the manifest divine Word of God? For many of us we've hard to experience some kind of awakening in our life. 


Yet for others it hasn't taken much to bring us to ourselves concerning the revealed will of the Lord God Almighty. We went through many hardships just to get where we are today in our personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I'm one of those whom the Lord God Almighty had to allow to go through many hardships before I awakened to the truth. 

But, today I have a great appreciation for the hard times the Lord God Almighty allowed me to go through as His child. No longer do I resist the will of God Almighty in my life. Instead, I allow Him to lead me through the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit. He ensures I remain on the right road to the heavenly City Gates. So far it's a awesome journey as I pass through this present dark sphere of life. 

I can personally remember all my struggles as a born again believer in Christ Jesus. I know from personal experience He'll not leave you or forsake you as child in Christ Jesus. But, both you and I must choose of our own free to obediently follow Him in obedience. Now, allow me to open up concerning my own personal up's and downs. 

As many of you may already know I don't count myself to have obtained any form of perfection in this physical body. Yes, I'd be the first to confess my shortcomings as a child of God. By doing so, I believe it's then I'll be able to grow even more in my personal walk of faith as a child of God. I don't want to ever mislead anyone concerning my personal state of life. But, still the Lord God has been super awesome in my life. This is the reason for my personal sharing of my faith in Christ Jesus, the Lord of lords and the King of kings. 

Throughout my personal walk of faith with, Jesus Christ, I've learned to allow Him "Jesus Christ" to rule in every area of my personal. He's shared me from many heart-ships for that I'll forever be grateful as I live out my personal calling in Christ Jesus my personal Lord and Savior. He surely spared me from so many things which could have taken my life. Listen, if you've not make a personal life changing decision to receive, Jesus Christ, as both your Lord and Savior. I'd like to encourage you to do so right now.

For God so loved the world, that he gave hos only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemn already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into  the world, and men loved darkness rather then light, because their deeds were evil (John 3:16-19).

The Lord God has given, as well as, shown the way back to a personal relationship with Himself. Therefore, you and I must make a decision  to follow His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, in total obedience if we're seeking to experience eternal life when we depart from this present sphere of life. We must be willing to step into the Light of truth as manifested through the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. For every one that doeth evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But He that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God (John 3:20-21). 

I had to personally concede to the amazing love of the Lord Jesus which forever changed my life for good. He shared my life "Jesus Christ," simply because He was willing to die in my place; in order, to redeem me back to the Father. Why don't you consider His wonderful free gift of salvation today? God bless.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion & Praise God's Way

Separated From God

The Barrier Removed