Blessed Are They That Do His Commandments

You and I both should know and understand what the Word of God commands us to do here within this present world system. In fact, we'll have no excuse for Living a lifestyle which is in direct rebellion against what the manifest Word of God has commanded of each of us as children of God. 

There are si many individuals today who'll Living their life in direct opposition to the manifest divine mandates of the Word of God. But, the Lord God has a few faithful servants who will not walk in obedience towards His divine mandates. Now, you may be saying who can live a lifestyle above sin? 

If you'll thinking in this way then you'd have better check your salvation. Simply, because, there's a word given within the Biblical contexts which makes it very clear. That, if you living your life in opposition to the divne mandates of the Word of God. Then the Lord God Almighty will allow you to remain just as you are here within this present dark sphere of life. 

Hear what thus saith the Wird if God concerning this most important matter. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 

Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie (Revelation 22:12-15). 

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the saying of this the prophesy of this book. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou

But, it doesn't end there people the Lord God Almighty is very serious concerning His manifest Word. Now, read the following: Then saith he unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophesy of this book: for the time is at hand. 

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still" and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still (Revelation 22:8-11). Now, I do have much more to present to you. But, in order to shorten this message. 

I'll just give you some other scriptures you can read later. Here's the scriptures in inference: Romans 1:18-32;  parallels to Revelations. God bless. Visit us @ http://tcotlgl-c.faithlifesites.com. God bless. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion & Praise God's Way

Separated From God

The Barrier Removed