Don't Stop Serving Until He (Jesus Christ) Calls You Home

I don't know about you, but, I've made it up in my mind to run a complete race for the Lord Jesus Christ. Yes, I'm aware of the fact there's not gonna be easy times all the way through this present sphere of life. But, I'm prepared to go the way with joy and peace of my soul. Having said this it us now turn our attention to todays blessed Word of God. I want each of you to know I don't take this opportunity lightly seeing I'm representing my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is I whom He's gonna hold accountable for every word I give you on today. 


Dear Father God we ask You to grace each of us with Your wonderful sweet presence on this day which You've once again allowed each us to awaken to once an again. Father, we know all too well that You coming back very soon for Your Bride the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks Lord God Almighty for Your grace, mercy, and care. Now, let us go into the Word of God for direction for our life today. 

The Word of God states the following; Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil (Ecclesiates 12:13-14). If you truly desire to be free of those things which are pulling you down within the darkness of this present evil world system. Then, you'd have listen to this strong message as given right from the very pages of the divine Word of God, the Bible. 

Don't Stop Serving Until He (Jesus Christ) Calls You Home

As always in every post I make online it should be well known I refuse to water down the Word of God for anyone. Not even for my mother, father, brother's, sister's, or even my so-called friend. Listen, to truly serve the divine Cerator. You and I must awaken to the truths of His manifested Word, the Bible, simply, because it's the only Word of God Almighty which can supernatually deliver the human spieces. 

Look at what the Word of God has to say; And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shal be damned. And these signs shall follow them the believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly things, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. 

So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the Word with signs following. Amen (Mark 16:15-20). Let remember this concerning a truly charged lifestyle lived out in the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those who're truly saved will develop a inner desire to witness as the Holy Spirit daily empowers them for service here in this present dark world system. 

In fact, those who're, Jesus's followers obey His voice in all things pertaining to the Word of God an seeking the lost. This is why we shouldn't stop living for the Lord Jesus Christ no matter what the evil dark world system tries to do to us. No, we just cannot stop until He (Jesus Christ) called us home to be by His side someday. 

Who gave Himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen (Galatians 1:4). Paul the Apostle refused to keep his month closed. He instead maks it very clear concerning his purpose for living in obedience for the Lord Jesus Christ. He states; But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace. To reveal hos Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus (Galatians 1:15-17). 

Wow! Now that's what the Word of God desires of all His called out children. A holy boldness which speaks with divine authority. All throughout the Word of God we find, Paul the Apostle, living a holy bold lifestyle for the, Lord Jesus Christ. This is the attitude we each should have as we live here within this present world system. There's no doubt the Lord God called this bold brother into the Gospel ministry without the overall oversight of the other Apostles. Look at what the Word of God has to say concerning this: 

Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days. But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother. Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not. Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia; And was unknown by face unto the Chruches of Judaea which were in Christ: But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. And they glorified God in me (Galatians 1:18-24). 

Simply awesome!!! Once again as I come to the end of this blog post. I want to encourage you "Don't Stop Serving Until He (Jesus Christ) Calls You Home." Thanks for reading this post everyone. God bless. - Committed One

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion & Praise God's Way

Separated From God

The Barrier Removed